Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Our Wonderful Wonderful Winter Guests!!!!

It is time for our winter guests to begin arriving. It is always an exciting time for us because it seems like part of our family is returning home. For me personally it is kind of like having 60 pairs of grandparents come see me. They are some of the sweetest, most encouraging, kind hearted people I have ever met. They come in and visit each day invite us for dinner, bring us lunch and help us make our beach and condo look wonderful.
Last year I was so impressed at how they really treat this place like their home. Not only did they clean up the beach and help us buy and plant sea oats for the beach. They started a road side clean up plan for keeping the road to us clean. Basically, they are wonderful and we wish they could stay all year.
The only thing that we have to get used to is that they think our winter is warm weather. I come in bundled up in a coat and scarf, and pass them outside in shorts and a t-shirts playing games outside. I am always amazed at how we have such different views of the weather.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home